Our famous 100% silicone Haakaa 100/150ml Breast Pump with Suction Base and Silicone Cap are now available as a combo! If you're a breastfeeding mama, the Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump is the perfect little essential to incorporate into your nursing journey.
Our Silicone Breast Pump is made of a single piece of 100% silicone and provides an easy, eco-friendly and effective pumping experience! Forget large, loud and complicated automatic pumps that cost hundreds and need to be pulled to pieces and cleaned thoroughly every time you use them - the Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump will change your life! Its compact size fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag and requires no hard work to use. It features a suction base to help eliminate accidental knock-overs, so you won't have to cry over spilt milk!
The Haakaa Breast Pump is perfect for long-distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQs, or anywhere you would like to express discreetly, silently and quickly. Just place over your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction. It's 100% eco-friendly and is safe for mum, baby and our environment.
This combo pack includes 1 x 100ml or 150ml Gen. 2 Silicone Breast Pump and 1 x Silicone Cap.
- Express breast milk using the power of natural suction!
- Soft and comfortable 100% food-grade silicone.
- Compact size to fit perfectly into any handbag or baby bag.
- One-piece design with no joints, cracks or edges for bacteria to harbour.
- Fits a wide range of breast shapes and sizes.
- Silicone suction base to prevent accidental spills.
- 100/150ml capacity.
- No cords, batteries or assembly required.
- Silicone Cap fits securely over the pump flange to keep out dust and other airborne nasties between uses and helps to prevent accidental spills.
- Easy to use and clean.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
- Microwave steriliser and dishwasher safe.
Haakaa Generation 2 Silicone Breast Pump & Silicone Cap Gift Box
- Sterilise your pump by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes.
- Place the pump flange over your nipple – make sure your nipple is centred comfortably in the neck of the pump.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust the position of your pump a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable, apply suction by squeezing the base of the pump to start the flow of milk.
- Once milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump alone to do its thing!
- When the pump is full, empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
Tips: Encourage letdown by placing a warm flannel on top of your breast and massaging gently. While your child is feeding, attach your Haakaa pump to the other breast to catch precious milk that would otherwise be lost in a nursing pad.